02 Jul Having the confidence to write a number one bestseller
Andy was lucky enough to get some time on our facebook page to do a live interview with Sháá Wasmund MBE where he chatted with her about having the confidence to write her first book – Stop Talking & Start Doing plus what she learnt along the way.
That book knocked Sir Richard Branson off the top spot, stayed at number one for 14 months and has sold over 100,000 copies in many countries around the world and Sháá is currently working on her fourth book.
She’s has recently setup a fantastic resource for writers (where you’ve already written your book or still have an idea in your head) which includes things such as:
- A #1 Bestselling Book Proposal Template
- Take The Test: Book Deal or Self-Publish?
- Free Planner: Map Out A #1 Bestselling Book In Under 30 Minutes
- A 5 Step Formula For Nailing A Bestselling Book Title
- A 10 Point Checklist For Pitching Your Book To A Publisher
- Interviews with publishers such as Penguin books
Watch the interview below and let us know what it inspires you to create.